HUOA x In4mation Collaboration
"hi" script 5 panel hat in black/purple; KIDS size, adjustable.
- Purple front panel with "hi" script (one of in4mation's signature brand logos) embroidered in white
- Black side panels feature purple minsa design
- HUOA logo embroidered on one side
- "Okinawa" kanji embroidered on one side
- Inside of hat has minsa stripes
An iconic symbol of Okinawa is the Yaeyama traditional weave known as “minsa”. The underlying meaning of minsa involves a play on words with the numbers “5” and “4”. The woman weaves a sash intertwining designs of 5 and 4 marks. "Itsu” (5) and “Yo” (4) = “itsu mademo aishiteru" ("Love you forever"). Horizontal lines along each border represent a centipede-like pattern which expresses her wish that her beloved returns often.