You can now order all of our NEW and exciting merchandise as you gear up for this weekend's Virtual Okinawan Festival!!!
Keep scrolling through to see some highlights and featured items. Quantities may be limited for certain items, so place your orders right away!
HUOA is proud to partner with in4mation on this limited-edition collection. The team at in4mation is proud of their Uchinanchu heritage and are excited to share this Okinawan-inspired collection with the world.
T-shirt Contest Winning Design by Morris Umeno (available in adult/ladies/youth shirts and adult tank tops)
Haitai/Haisai Shisa (available only in ladies shirts)
Eisa Shisa (available only in youth shirts)
Virtual Okinawan Festival Theme (more stock added for adult/ladies/youth shirts and adult tank tops)
Andagi Virtual Festival (more stock added for adult/ladies/youth shirts and adult tank tops)
Other New Merchandise:
- Bon Dance - hapi coats, tenugui towels, and flags
- Monday Crafters - bags, accessories, things for home, and masks
- Plantation Iced Tea Tumblers
Featured Vendors, Authors and Artists:
- LisaRisa - stationery
- Hello Sushi - home accessories
- Tiny Hearts - Okinawan Food Magnets
- Emi Ink - greeting cards
- IKIGAI: Life's Purpose By: Chiemi Souen
- Okinawan Princess: Da Legend of Hajichi Tattoos By: Lee Tonouchi
- Tiichi & Let's Sing Uchinaaguchi By: Brandon Ufugusuku Ing
- The Last Sakura - Tales of the Yuta By: Ashley Nakanishi
And don't forget to tune in for our Virtual Okinawan Festival streaming live on YouTube and Facebook + a special highlight show on KHON2. For details and program schedule, visit www.okinawanfestival.com.